Forum dédié au dernier jeu de Lankhor
Répondre
Fredo_L
Scientifique dans l'âme !

Patch pour Skigaming.com

Message non lu par Fredo_L »

J'ai reçu le mail suivant :

Hello,

I am the editor in Chief of Skigaming.com I am writing to you because I have a proposition. Skigaming.com is a very popular gaming site and has much info on all types of skigames including Ski Park Manager. We need more content and bigger projects however. My suggestion is that we work together to release a new patch for Ski Park Manager Gold! I have knowledge and resources to develop a patch for this game. Skigaming.com will provide exclusive coverage of the process and also betatesting of the patch. I think that we can work this out. It would be a great revival of a great game. It will benefit both of us.

I hope I emailed the message to the right person. Sorry that I do not speak French.

I would also like to add on a separate note that I am also a developer of Mountain Tycoon. I go by the name Mattlab. I am second in control of Mountain Tycoon. You have probably heard of the game....Also note that skigaming.com is not associated with Mountian Tycoon it is run by different people...I just work for both.

-Mattlab
Editor in Chief
Skigaming.com

Si vous souhaitez lui écrire, demandez moi en privé et je vous donnerai son email.
Répondre